- Only 67 Home sites throughout the community. There will not be another phase of development.
- Home sites range from .28 acre to 1.2 acres.
- River front and river view homesites available.
- Over 17 acres of common area in the community featuring walking trails, nature paths with rest areas and picnic spots surrounding the 12 acre recreational peninsula that will be accessible only to Bell Tower homeowners.
- Heavily landscaped and lighted private entrance.
- Preferred builder list consisting of the best builders in the area.
- Who will work as a team to ensure consistency and maintain the integrity of strict construction standards for our owners to protect your investment.
- Finished homes will range from the high $500’s to over $1 million.
- Architectural Review Board will review all home plans and offer suggestions to promote continuity and protect your investment.
- Sidewalks and street lights throughout, underground utilities, each home will have a front facing natural gas light fixture, and no front facing garages.
- Fiber Optics provided through Wectel will assure better quality cable and internet service to each of our homes.
- Paved sidewalk access and golf cart parking for Riverside Park and Riverside Elementary School.
Come home to get away...
For more information on Bell Tower on the River please contact us to be connected to an agent.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.