- Only 67 Home sites throughout the community. There will not
be another phase of development.
- Home sites range from .28 acre to 1.2 acres.
- River front and river view homesites available.
- Over 17 acres of common area in the community featuring
walking trails, nature paths with rest areas and picnic spots
surrounding the 12 acre recreational peninsula that will be
accessible only to Bell Tower homeowners.
- Heavily landscaped and lighted private entrance.
- Preferred builder list consisting of the best builders in the area.
- Who will work as a team to ensure consistency and maintain the
integrity of strict construction standards for our owners to
protect your investment.
- Finished homes will range from the high $500’s to
over $1 million.
- Architectural Review Board will review all home plans and offer
suggestions to promote continuity and protect your investment.
- Sidewalks and street lights throughout, underground utilities,
each home will have a front facing natural gas light fixture, and
no front facing garages.
- Fiber Optics provided through Wectel will assure better quality
cable and internet service to each of our homes.
- Paved sidewalk access and golf cart parking for Riverside Park
and Riverside Elementary School.
Come home to get away...
For more information on Bell Tower on the River please visit us at Bell Tower on the River's Website. You can find site maps, community information and more just a click away!